Raising four children on the homestead, so far away from England, could not have been easy, but she did it well. She instilled in us a sense of humor, a love for life and a love of family. I miss you mom and I love you more every day. Happy Mothers Day♥ ♥
Saturday, 8 May 2010
FOR MY MOM
Published :
18:39
Author :
Revistra Farawati
My mother was a wonderful person. Born in Cambridge, England, she came to America as a young WWII bride. She and dad moved to Alaska in the spring of 1950 and lived in a tiny log cabin with wood heat and no electricity or running water. She was a strong adventurous woman with a huge heart and a big laugh.
Raising four children on the homestead, so far away from England, could not have been easy, but she did it well. She instilled in us a sense of humor, a love for life and a love of family. I miss you mom and I love you more every day. Happy Mothers Day♥ ♥
Raising four children on the homestead, so far away from England, could not have been easy, but she did it well. She instilled in us a sense of humor, a love for life and a love of family. I miss you mom and I love you more every day. Happy Mothers Day♥ ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resep Populer
-
Resep Es Mangga Indramayu Bahan : 500 gr mangga indramayu mengkal,kupas, buang bijinya 1 buah cabai merah besar, iris halus 150 gr gula pasi...
-
I have always loved English muffins; I love all of the nooks and crannies that hold creamy butter and jam or a dab of melting peanut butter...
-
Delicious quinoa chocolate chip cookies. A gluten-free favorite. My last cookie post stirred up a veritable stew of feelings. From oat-lovi...
-
RESEP MASAKAN MI TELOR Bahan: 250 gram mi kering 200 gram udang, kupas, sisa ekornya 150 gram taoge, buang akarnya, seduh deng...
-
RESEP MASAKAN SAMBAL ONCOM Bahan: 75 gram oncom 15 buah cabe merah 2 sendok gula merah 5 cm kencur 5 siung bawang ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment