Can't get enough of the classic spring pairing of strawberries and rhubarb? Me neither. So I baked a batch of muffins, dressed up to party with cinnamon streusel topping. These easy to toss together treats are tender pull-apart bites of grainy buckwheat sweetness studded with bits of tart rhubarb. A recipe perfect for brunch or afternoon tea.
Wednesday, 9 June 2010
Gluten-Free Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
Published :
08:00
Author :
Revistra Farawati
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resep Populer
-
Delicious quinoa chocolate chip cookies. A gluten-free favorite. My last cookie post stirred up a veritable stew of feelings. From oat-lovi...
-
RESEP MASAKAN BOLA UDANG PANIR Bahan-bahan: a. 75 gram mentega b. 1 buah bawang bombay, cincang halus c. 1...
-
I have always loved English muffins; I love all of the nooks and crannies that hold creamy butter and jam or a dab of melting peanut butter...
-
Dyah Oktabriawatie Waluyani - detikFood Jakarta - Kalau Indonesia punya jeruk Bali yang berkulit tebal dan jeruk ...
-
RESEP MASAKAN DAGING SUWIR EBI Bahan: 250 gr daging gandik, menurut selera 3 lembar daun salam 1 sdt garam 3...

0 comments:
Post a Comment