I make nachos with a combo of organic blue and yellow corn chips and lots of jalapenos. It's an unbeatable combination. Is your mouth watering yet? No? You must be made of stone. Seriously. Get thee to a blue corn tortilla chip purveyor lickity split. This easy nachos recipe rocks. I serve it to guests and it disappears faster than you can say Antonio Banderas.
Saturday, 25 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resep Populer
-
Spoons by Karina Allrich Here are some measurement equivalents to help you with US measures and conversions. US Teaspoons and Tablespoons an...
-
Deani Sekar Hapsari - detikFood Jakarta - Makanan yang disajikan dari vending machine umumnya makanan populer. Mi...
-
RESEP MASAKAN ABON IKAN Bahan: 500 gram daging ikan cakalang asap 3 batang serai, iris halus 8 lembar daun jer...
-
RESEP KUE CHOCO STICK Bahan: 250 gram margarin 100 gram gula halus 1 butir telur 325 gram tepung terigu 1 buah j...
-
I made this for Father's Day. It is one of those recipes that is super quick to put together, looks and serves beautifully and everyone ...

0 comments:
Post a Comment