I make nachos with a combo of organic blue and yellow corn chips and lots of jalapenos. It's an unbeatable combination. Is your mouth watering yet? No? You must be made of stone. Seriously. Get thee to a blue corn tortilla chip purveyor lickity split. This easy nachos recipe rocks. I serve it to guests and it disappears faster than you can say Antonio Banderas.
Saturday, 25 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resep Populer
-
Delicious quinoa chocolate chip cookies. A gluten-free favorite. My last cookie post stirred up a veritable stew of feelings. From oat-lovi...
-
RESEP MASAKAN BOLA UDANG PANIR Bahan-bahan: a. 75 gram mentega b. 1 buah bawang bombay, cincang halus c. 1...
-
I have always loved English muffins; I love all of the nooks and crannies that hold creamy butter and jam or a dab of melting peanut butter...
-
Dyah Oktabriawatie Waluyani - detikFood Jakarta - Kalau Indonesia punya jeruk Bali yang berkulit tebal dan jeruk ...
-
RESEP MASAKAN DAGING SUWIR EBI Bahan: 250 gr daging gandik, menurut selera 3 lembar daun salam 1 sdt garam 3...

0 comments:
Post a Comment