Thursday, 25 January 2007
Pomegranate Glazed Green Beans & Portobellos
Published :
08:37
Author :
Revistra Farawati
The days may be getting longer but for this casita-bound goddess (I'm not one to strap on skis or skates or hurtle downhill on a toboggan, Darling) each successive chilly day invades my bookworm bones a little deeper. I get restless. I get itchy.
Don't you?
So after a leg stretching day in Santa Fe doing errands and getting a total pick-me-up shake-me-loose hair cut, Steve and I headed back to our quiet casita by the mesa with a bag of fresh green beans and portobellos and a bottle of Trader Joe's Pomegranate Glaze. Something new to try.
Just for fun.
Continue reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resep Populer
-
Delicious quinoa chocolate chip cookies. A gluten-free favorite. My last cookie post stirred up a veritable stew of feelings. From oat-lovi...
-
I have always loved English muffins; I love all of the nooks and crannies that hold creamy butter and jam or a dab of melting peanut butter...
-
Dyah Oktabriawatie Waluyani - detikFood Jakarta - Kalau Indonesia punya jeruk Bali yang berkulit tebal dan jeruk ...
-
RESEP MASAKAN DAGING SUWIR EBI Bahan: 250 gr daging gandik, menurut selera 3 lembar daun salam 1 sdt garam 3...
-
The origin of this recipe is fairly humble: Hubby was hungry for steak and I was not, so I stuffed some large button mushrooms full of lefto...

0 comments:
Post a Comment